Why should you exhibit or sponsor?
Can you help the research and or the treatment of ocular oncologists and their fellows in the following areas?
- Uveal Melanoma
- Uveal Melanoma Metastases
- Conjunctival and eyelid malignancies
- Tumors of the orbit
- The scientific basis of ocular tumors
- Complications such as ocular surface disease and glaucoma
Please find here the Exhibition Fees & Packages.
What can you expect?
- Hear educational talks about all of ocular oncology
- Meet other ocular oncologists from all over the world
- Hear newest clinical reports and scientific developments
- Share your own findings in platform presentations and poster discussions
- Special session dedicated to systemic oncological treatment
- Special day for general ophthalmologists to recognize suspicious lesions and receive a general overview of ocular oncology
- Meet decision makers
- Effective Networking
- Large spacious exhibition for exhibitors and sponsors
- Industrial partners breakfast sessions
- Extra meeting rooms for industrial side meetings
- Exhibitor speakers corner pitch sessions during the lunch
- Meet and mingle with participants during social events
All social events are not included in the fee.
Who may you expect to meet?
This is the 20th ISOO Congress. You may expect to meet:
- International ocular oncology specialists from leading university centers worldwide
- Ocular oncologists and their fellows
- General oncologists
- Opinion leaders who will be present:
- Carol Shields, Wills Eye Hospital, USA, (past-president ISOO) will be presenting the Jerry Shields Lecture
- Tero Kivelä, University of Helsinki, Finland will be presenting the Stallard lecture
- Bertil Damato, University of Oxford, United Kingdom (past-president ISOO)
- Hans E. Grossniklaus, Emory University School of Medicine, USA (president ARVO 2022)
Special day organized for general ophthalmologist to recognize suspicious lesions and receive a general overview of ocular oncology.